Office of Facilities Development
Projects Requiring Designers
If you are interested in a project listed below:
- Visit the website of the Office of State Architect
to review the updated Designer Selection Process.
- Register with the Office of State Architect.
- Download and save the April 2013 revision of the Designer Letter of Interest Form.
- Complete the document specifically for the project in which you have interest.
- The response is limited to four pages (do not include photographs or attachments).
- Attach the completed Letter of Interest (in PDF format) to the appropriate email link in the list below.
- TBR requires a Designer Letter of Interest for Standard and Minor projects.
Last Updated on 04-22-2014
|TTU||Derryberry Hall Lobby and Corridor Updates|
Update main entrance, lobby and corridors on the second floor of Derryberry Hall. Create an information desk and relocate office doors. Project will include lighting, HVAC, doors, millwork, hardware and related items. An environmental consultant is required as a part of the basic design services.