Office of Facilities Development
Projects Requiring Designers
If you are interested in a project listed below:
- Visit the website of the Office of State Architect
to review the updated Designer Selection Process.
- Register with the Office of State Architect.
- Download and save the April 2013 revision of the Designer Letter of Interest Form.
- Complete the document specifically for the project in which you have interest.
- The response is limited to four pages (do not include photographs or attachments).
- Attach the completed Letter of Interest (in PDF format) to the appropriate email link in the list below.
- TBR requires a Designer Letter of Interest for Standard and Minor projects.
Last Updated on 12-12-2014
|Nashville SCC||Southeast Center Roof Replacement|
Replace roof, related components and repair the roof drainage system for the Southeast campus (former Dillards store). Specific expertise with roofing systems is required and is a part of basic services. Designer to provide forensic investigation of roof and all components. The duration of design will be a consideration in the selection of the designer due to a planned renovation of the upper floor. Along with qualifications, submit your proposed design schedule.