Office of Facilities Development
Projects Requiring Designers
If you are interested in a project listed below:
- Visit the website of the Office of State Architect
to review the updated Designer Selection Process.
- Register with the Office of State Architect.
- Download and save the April 2013 revision of the Designer Letter of Interest Form.
- Complete the document specifically for the project in which you have interest.
- The response is limited to four pages (do not include photographs or attachments).
- Attach the completed Letter of Interest (in PDF format) to the appropriate email link in the list below.
- TBR requires a Designer Letter of Interest for Standard and Minor projects.
Last Updated on 01-27-2015
|Cleveland SCC||Library Roof Replacement|
Replace rubber membrane roof on the Library and repair the clerestory areas. Roof is approximately 21,000 sq. ft. The clerestory areas has problems with windows, flashing and walls. Expertise with roof and leak remediation is required. The roof expert will be required to participate throughout the project. The duration of design will be a consideration in the selection of the designer due to the current condition of the roof. Submit your proposed design schedule.